Special Drawing Rights: Saving the Global Economy and Bolstering Recovery in Pandemic Times
Latindadd & Jubilee USA
This virtual seminar will feature high-level policymakers and experts from Latin America, Africa, the UN, the IMF and the Vatican to discuss:
- What role can Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) play in global pandemic crisis response and recovery?
- How can SDR transfer mechanisms be designed to maximize impact for all countries that need support, while avoiding harm?
- Is there a role for global, regional and sub-regional development banks and/or new trust funds or vehicles in the mechanisms?
- What complementary policies and reforms could help, in the short and the long term?
- English-spanish-french-portuguese simultaneous translation will be provided
- Facebook Live Stream available (no registration required): www.facebook.com/latindadd/live
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com